How To Use Hypnotherapy Sessions
Hypnotherapy is an effective way to help rewire the way you think, change how you feel and what you do.
Here is a short and simple guide on how to use the hypnotherapy audio sessions and if you have any questions please contact us at rewireyourfoodbrain @ gmail.com
- Never use hypnotherapy sessions when driving, operating machinery or in danger should you fall asleep.
- Do not use hypnotherapy if you suffer from epilepsy.
- Do not consume caffeine or exercise for 2 or 3 hours before listening.
- Use the bathroom before relaxing into the session.
- You may fall asleep during the hypnotherapy session but your
subconscious mind will still be receptive to the suggestions.
- It's preferable to listen to the hypnotherapy sessions in the evening or at night before bed as you will be more susceptible to the cues of relaxation. This may depend on your own schedule, so choose the time that suits you best.
- Wear comfortable clothing and find a quiet and comfortable place where you will not be disturbed to lie down, on the sofa or bed. You can also sit upright with your head supported.
- Switch your phone on flight mode or silent.
- Use headphones (earphones, headsets or AirPods) for better surround sound and listening experience.
- We recommend you listen to no more than two hypnotherapy sessions a day.
- Focus on one topic at a time. Try to allow space between dealing with two different issues.
- Repeat each session for at least 21 consecutive days to get the best results.
- Listen and concentrate on the words at the beginning of each hypnotherapy session to help you reach a state of deep relaxation (hypnosis), which is aided by the repetition of certain phrases and verbal cues.